- My Growing Mamas Mind Course
- Listen to Abraham Hicks anything mindset on YouTube
- Read Dr. Joe Dispenzas books. In particulate my fav is Breaking the Habit of Being yourself
- BONUS: Start paying attention to your actions. Your unconscious actions. For example, every free second you have do you pick up your phone. After dinner, are you always thinking of what’s for dessert? Notice where your mind goes without you thinking about it and then decide if you like where it goes or if it needs re-framing.
- Clean out those closest and pantries from the long winter months. Clothes and items you haven’t worn or don’t use anymore-donate. Set your timer for 30 minutes and see how much you can get down in you house between all your closets. I bet you’ll be surprised! Work expands to the time you allow for it. So, get after it!
Practicing meditation on a regular basis helps you to let go of overwhelming thoughts and calms the mental discourse that goes on and on (and on) inside your mind. It might not feel natural to you in the beginning - it is worth it!
The point in this practice is to help you to let go of worries, fears, and regrets instead of holding on to them. There are tons of guided meditations on YouTube and I also include some in The Mama Protocol course that I've created just for Moms to find peace.
The practice of writing down what makes you happy and what you are grateful for makes your vibe higher instantly and it also helps you get clear on the activities that actually bring joy into your life.
So, Mama, if you are feeling stuck, unhappy and overcome with feelings you don't like, gratitude journaling is an effective tool to (re)gain clarity and find happiness in the current moment.
People who use this technique believe tapping the body can create a balance in your energy system and treat pain. According to its developer, Gary Craig, a disruption in energy is the cause of all negative emotions and pain.
Though still being researched, EFT tapping has been used to treat people with anxiety and people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). And your girl here is soon to be certified! There are tons of tapping videos you can look at online but I of course always recommend working with an expert that is trained and certified :)
Implementing these 3 super simple mindfulness practices into my morning routine has really made a huge difference for me and I can highly recommend them if you are struggling with finding joy in the present moment with all the other things you're juggling in motherhood.
I know how life goes and sometimes its totally overwhelming – but remember that you are not your thoughts. You can reframe those thoughts and start feeling better and design your dream life that you want- not what society or anyone else tells you that you should want!
If you are seeking guidance for re-claiming your power and getting rid of limiting beliefs, anxiety and overwhelm - I'm here for you Mama!
I’m happy to guide you towards the best version of yourself-the you that you want to be not that you think you should be, or your family thinks you should be. The you that sets your soul on fire and enjoy your present moment :)
My group coaching program The Mama Protocol is all about developing a loving yourself mindset, peace protocols, Nourishing your body + Soul, building unshakable confidence and celebrating the process of becoming your highest self in your everyday life.
Click The Mama Protocol if you feel called to take the leap.
I am beyond excited to welcome you into my energy soon!
Heart and Inner Work,